Registered Samp 9 But Can't Post In Software Forum

tgioiosa

Hi,

Received my Samplitude 9 Pro package today and got it installed and registered, but I cannot post in the Samplitude software forum. Since I can only post here I have a question.

Q: When I download the updates, I see there are v9.01 and v9.02 updates. So do I

need to install 9.01 first then follow with 9.02, or just go straight to 9.02?

Thanks,

Tony

Received my Samplitude 9 Pro package today and got it installed and registered, but I cannot post in the Samplitude software forum. Since I can only post here I have a question.

Check out this pinned topic http://support.magix.net/boards/samplitude...showtopic=12130

So do I need to install 9.01 first then follow with 9.02, or just go straight to 9.02?

You only need to install the newest update. That's 9.02 .

Good luck

Kraznet

What do I need to do to be able to post?

I've sent PM to Andy-Opf as suggested in the sticky, but received no reply, nor can I post in the Software forum yet. It's been almost a week since.

Not a good way to start off.....

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

hi folks,

i check almost every day if there are new registered user in the forum. but if these users give another email adress than during registration of their product i have no correspondence with our database.

so i don't know if they are owner of Sam/Seq and therefore cannot give access to Samplitude- or Sequoia member status.

so my wish would be that, if you don't like to use the same email address in registration of product and forum, please send me immediatly right after forum registration a PM with your product registration email address and your serial number. then i can find you quite fast in our database and promote you for posting in sam or seq forum (not only in newcomer... :( ).

otherwise it could take a few weeks....or years...or ages :angry:

cheers, andy