Fastest Way To Crossfade Two Objects?

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out the fastest and easiest way to set a crossfade over two objects in Sam 9. In Cubase (where I come from) you only had to select the objects and press the X key, and an automatic crossfade was set (pretty easy and fast). But in Sam, I don't know how to do it that fast without having to open the crossfade editor and having to put the settings of the crossfade...

Is there an easier way to do it just like in Cubase? I don't know if I'm missing something... ;)

Thanks!

Set Samp to Auto XFade mode (button on main toolbar), drag object to desired location over the other. Ctrl+F if you need to make fine adjustments to the xfade. You can also use the object editor of either object to adjust the fades.

Too easy...

Set Samp to Auto XFade mode (button on main toolbar), drag object to desired location over the other. Ctrl+F if you need to make fine adjustments to the xfade. You can also use the object editor of either object to adjust the fades.

Too easy...

Thanks VU1!