File Folders, Paths

Jim Fox

Hello

Is there a way to tell Samplitude to put it's associated image and project files (*.HDP and *.H2 files) in a different folder than the source .wav files?

That is to say - it would be nice if the source 'audio Folder' that contains the original .wav files did not have Sampiltude add associated files to that Folder.

Sorry if I missed it in the manual, Any ideas? Thank you

Samplitude 9 Pro v9.1.1

Jim Fox

hi Jim,

I don't think it's possible ...

best regards

Phil

Thank you Phil for clarifiing. Seems there should be an option to put these associated files someware else. It would save post file management time. Ok, we'll have to get use to it.

Regards

Jim Fox

Is there a way to tell Samplitude to put it's associated image and project files (*.HDP and *.H2 files) in a different folder than the source .wav files?

Yes, it's easy - but it depends how you record.

If the wav files already exist you create a new folder and start the new vip project in that folder.

Import the wav files.

The vip and all associated stuff will be in the new folder, while the wavs stay in the original folder.

Though, I must admit, I do prefer, myself, to have everything for a project in the same folder.

I'm not sure at all you're right John.

The vip and all associated stuff will be in the new folder, while the wavs stay in the original folder.

the HDP and H0 will be in the Wav folder, not beside the *.vip

Phil