Hidden Tracks In Sam 8 Se

cyrral

I've loaded the Sam 9 demo project file, '9demo.vip', into Sam 8 SE, and it seems to work perfect. I've noticed that the mixer shows several other tracks (tracks 7-11), and they are hidden in the main project window. Using the Sam 8 SE Help stated that I could hide and show tracks with ctrl-shift-S combination. That doesn't seem to work. Since the Help is based off of Sequoia, I figured that show/hide function may or may not be available in Sam 8 SE.

Does anyone know the secret of hiding and showing tracks in the main Sam 8 VIP SE window?

thanks,

LC

Does anyone know the secret of hiding and showing tracks in the main Sam 8 VIP SE window?

hi lc,

neither in sam8se nor in sam9se you can hide or unhide tracks. this function is not implemented.

but what makes me wonder is the fact of hidden tracks in 9demo.vip. by default there are no hidden tracks.

as you can see here, all tracks are visible: post-2451-1184237425_thumb.jpg

cheers, andy

Andy,

Thanks for responding.

Now the mystery is, "If I can't save within the demo version, how did the tracks get hidden?" Both the demo and its backup file, the tracks 7-11 are hidden.

I guess I won't bother to much with it. Hopefully soon enough, I'll be in position to purchase the cross-grade of Sam 9 Pro, and it will all be a thing of the past.

Thanks again for at least putting the issue of hidden tracks in Sam 8 SE to rest.

LC