Convert Project With Markers To Separate Wav Files

Fozz

I'm using Samplitude 8.3 SE

With Adobe Audition I can

- place a marker in the project where I want a wav file to begin

- with one command bounce all the tracks involved in the project to a stereo wav file

- with one command take the audio between each pair of adjacent markers and create one wav file for that audio

- the name of each wav file is the name of the marker at the beginning of the audio

I've looked through the Help and can't seem to find the tools to do the above using Samplitude.

Question: Can Samplitude convert a project into separate WAV files based on markers?

Thanks,

Bill

wfosbury@juno.com

Sebastian,

Thanks for the clue. I'm embarrassed that I didn't find it.

It was easy ...

Step 1: I positioned the play cursor in the desired spot and used menu CD/DVD, Set Track to place a track marker.

Step 2: Then I used menu CD/DVD, CD Track/Index Manager to give the marker a meaningful name.

Step 3: The last step was File, Export Audio, Wav. I navigated to the destination folder/directory and set the Files choice to "2 each cd-track in a file (from track to track marker in a file)". That created files with the name used in Step 2.

Thanks again,

Bill