Demo Won't Play

Dewdman42

Hello all. I just downloaded the Samplitude9 demo, loaded in the semo project that came with it, tried to hit PLAY but nothing happens. The cursor does not advance or move, the clock does not start spinning, I hear nothing. If I create a midi part and start clicking on the midi edit window, I can hear audio that way, but for some reason, clicking play on the transport does not play. Is this a limit of the demo or is there some setting I don't know about so that it will playback?

Not using Soundblaster, am using MOTU 2408mk3, working fine in other apps. I already made sure to set audio to MOTU ASIO.

Like I said, when I hit play....the transport does not advance the cursor or play..

If I route up a VSTi synth and hit a key on my midi keyboard I hear sound just fine. The sound card is fine. But if I open the demo project, which has a bunch of tracks with recordings in them and hit the play button...the sequencer does not start "playing" it. It does not move. Does nothing.

Not using Soundblaster, am using MOTU 2408mk3, working fine in other apps. I already made sure to set audio to MOTU ASIO.

Like I said, when I hit play....the transport does not advance the cursor or play..

If I route up a VSTi synth and hit a key on my midi keyboard I hear sound just fine. The sound card is fine. But if I open the demo project, which has a bunch of tracks with recordings in them and hit the play button...the sequencer does not start "playing" it. It does not move. Does nothing.

Strangely, is working fine with the WDM drivers