Change Skin Samplitude 9

calojer

• 2 weeks later...

of course...

you can create a backup copy of the bitmap folder like bitmaps_original (with samplitude closed) and in bitmaps drag the files from your favourite skin, like vintage or alloy... and works perfectly. The new skin is loaded with no problems

Another tip: You can make a template with version 8 (for example) with 4 vst per chanel and then load the template... and works!!! With 9SE you can not add more vst, but if you have 3 or 4 in a channel works with no problem.

have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...

If you happen to have any dongeled versions of samplitude you can change the skin to your likings, copy the skins to your bitmap folder of Samp v9SE and copy Sam9_E.ini to your program catalog and the correct skin appears with the rest of the settings you like to use in your "main" program.

If you don't then you probably can point to the right skin in the Sam9_E.ini file itself - proceed at your own risk. What I am saying, it's doable, it's just hidden.

And I completely disagree with dr.funk here, I find the default skins to be hideous :o