Samplitude Master To Samplitude Professional?

SeQueL

Hello,

i would like to ask some information about licences.

i have sam master with its dongle, but i need to install sam profesional, but the dongle is for sam master. what should i do?

how should i get the profesional licence with dongle. or i can get licence via internet and update my dongle using codemeter.

Regards.

Hello,

i have sam master with its dongle, but i need to install sam profesional, but the dongle is for sam master. what should i do?

how should i get the profesional licence with dongle. or i can get licence via internet and update my dongle using codemeter.

Regards.

hi paul,

regard this question of "intern-version-crossgrade" please contact the samplitude sales department (samplitude[at]magix.net). because of more functionality of professional you have to pay something.

and then there will be an upgrade of your licence on the dongle you have to do in your support account. but these details will be given to you by the sales department.

cheers, andy

Hello,

Regards.

hi paul,

regard this question of "intern-version-crossgrade" please contact the samplitude sales department (samplitude[at]magix.net). because of more functionality of professional you have to pay something.

and then there will be an upgrade of your licence on the dongle you have to do in your support account. but these details will be given to you by the sales department.

cheers, andy

Cheers mate.