Att. Developers Of Ms 2008

Abel nT

post-5416-1193738231_thumb.jpg

Now with samplitude we will can controll the traphic too??

This morning in studio trying to record a simple bass track.

(2 times= ridicule situation in fron the artist --paying artist--) :);)

and now?

What can I said to the artist?

repeat another time, and another, and another . . .maybe sometimes the semaphore will be green ;)

(happens recording a wav in a track and having in second monitor (for artist) with midi editor of other track (to play seeing notes) maximized )

-Open the same vip, editing midi , recording wav with 9SE and NO PROBLEM

sad!

post-5416-1193747659_thumb.jpg

right now are 13, 30

bassist can not record anything because the semaphore problem hangs allways computer

this afternoon i will open the entire project with 9se and tomorrow the bassist needs spend another day to record the bass track.

Basist cost are 20 eur/ hour

and now . . . can someone tell me that ms2008 is the same stuff than 9 se?? ;)

Hey, as a pro you shouldn't work with a toy, as you said :)

Seriously, MS2008 is a consumer tool and is very nice and rich, but here in France it's sold everywhere except in pro places. Ok it's only 60€ (sometimes 41€ !) in France instead of 100€ everywhere else but I would never based a business on the use of MS, even if it's named "Samplitude".

If you need pro services, buy pro tools (not Protools ;) )

post-5416-1193747659_thumb.jpg

right now are 13, 30

bassist can not record anything because the semaphore problem hangs allways computer

this afternoon i will open the entire project with 9se and tomorrow the bassist needs spend another day to record the bass track.

Basist cost are 20 eur/ hour

and now . . . can someone tell me that ms2008 is the same stuff than 9 se?? ;)

Could be a problem with your network, rather than MS2008.

We have pro version in the citriq workstation, but

1-Is in english

2-Sometimes there is people recording in that computer, and if i only can record ONE TRACK (no more complex task) i can use something so friendly like ms2008.

3-because i pay a product that said in the web:

" Samplitude® Music Studio 14 is the top-grade solution for professional music production on your PC"

in england is ms 14, in spain ms2008, in german is in chart compartives, different prices for france . . . .

I have a official forum in spain, another in Uk, another here . . . all with differents pass and users, in spain nobody know something about nothing.

Where is an official and moderated forum WITH CLEAR RESPONSES about ms2008 or 14 ?????

Nobody knows what is a semaphore error?

When we will have an upgrade for bugs?

Of course we do not use tomorrow ms2008, it is crashing constantly right now with my project, and i can use 9se in my laptop with no problems.

Hey, as a pro you shouldn't work with a toy, as you said :)

Seriously, MS2008 is a consumer tool and is very nice and rich, but here in France it's sold everywhere except in pro places. Ok it's only 60€ (sometimes 41€ !) in France instead of 100€ everywhere else but I would never based a business on the use of MS, even if it's named "Samplitude".

i do not understand this price in France?

why spanish people needs pay more?? not a little more but a lot of more money for the same (????)

French samplitude from 59,99 eur.

oh . . . maybe spanish people is no good people ;)

Price in Holland is €99.

But I could upgrade from MS2007 for €40 or so.

I can track and edit in MS2008 without any problem.

Could be your set up Abel nT.

cheers,

Peter

BTW: just ordered my copy of Samp V10.

It's on its way... ;)

in france the update from 2008 to samplitude 10 is 375 too? (from help menu in 2008?)

maybe is more rentable to buy french copies and actualize :)

yesterday at night, here in the studio we speak about to buyand actualize to 2 v10 classic and 1 pro version.

In portables se is not good, because people that make drums need the file browser to test samples and dragg with speed, ms 2008 make this, but we do not want to see 2008 anymore in the studio.

We will make a gift to our friends with 2007 and 2008.

Our setup is always based on citriq

http://www.citriq.com/systems/systems_en.html

is a very reputed spanish constructor, and belive-me, there are no problems NEVER with the computer.

Is not home computer, only for audio, optimized O.S. from citriq.

And, of course, the semaphore problem is only in 2008. If i open the same VIP with SE , i do not have problems with trafic ;)

Probably is something about object edition on ms2008, because i do not have this problem with bypass fx. And if i remove all vst save the project with no vst, i have semaphores agaisn, but if i bypass fx , the problems dissapear.

No more headache.

I transfer right now the project from my laptop with se to server, copy and paste bass part.

when v10 wil be avalible , i delete 9se and no more problems.