Click Track

BoxOn

Bought program 3 weeks ago - a 1st timer with recording software. Really struggling but am somewhere near recording. We need a click track but haven't found any reference in manual. Metronome function appears to be related to re-mixing. Is there a virtual click track in Samplitude 9.0?

any assistance welcomed.

JR

hi,

check Y (Samp control panel), and you will find the metronome options.

You can turn on / off it in the transport bar.

cheers

Phil

Phil,

I've found it, have "Active while recording" ticked, "Audio metronome" ticked. I'm not sure on device. <stereo mater> is the default but I can also ente M-Audio USB. I also have no idea about "Note value" etc. Forgive my ignorance but I'm at wits end. The sound engineer who recommended the equipment uses a drum machine so he is of no help. I also can't see how to turn it on/off on the transport bar. A monkey see monkey do run down would be great if you can afford the time.

Cheers JR

I also have no idea about "Note value" etc.

I also can't see how to turn it on/off on the transport bar.

"Note value" is only required for the MIDI metronome mode.

In the transport bar, there should be a button labeled "Click". This toggles the metronome.

Are there tempo changes required? Then you have to set tempo markers, see the manual about this.

If there are still problems/questions, ask here and/or contact our support.

Greetings,

Frank