Codemeter Dongle And X-ray Scanners

Nikolay

I am planning to take the dongle with me while traveling and I am a bit worried whether the X-Ray scanners used for security check on the airports could cause some damage to the dongle. So far all my USB memory sticks have went through many such scanners without a problem, but I suppose that this dongle is quite different from the memory sticks.

ps. Probably not the best place to ask for dongle related questions, but I'm not able to post to the main forums and I need this answer quickly as I am going to travel again on Monday morning.

...and smoking areas (don't jump on me - we - the bloody smokers are already a minority ) :), although I know for a fact that Nikolay is a non-smoker...

Cheers, pal - welcome to the Samp family, I'd like to think that I have my fair share in this :lol:

Niki

...eeehhh and still not received my SFR Samp v.10.

If I quit on this, as well, I will be watching for my angel wings to grow up as sign of my innocence...

Should have at least one really bad habbit :) Though I recently got "electronic cigarette" that reduced my smoking habbits significantly. It is harmless to the surrounding people, doesn't have any smell, much cheaper in long term.... I feel that I will drop the "analog" pretty soon and go pure "digital" here;)

Pop3 seems to be working, as I got a lot of e-mails on my mobile (symbian) and on my laptop, but it seems that they have cut the SMTP, so I was not able to send e-mails. Otherwise I really enjoyed the free web browsing. I was on the airport at 10:00, but I was floating around till 11:20 when I decided to check my e-mails and check the forum and saw that invitation for a coffee. My next flight was boarding at 12:50, so if I have checked the forum on time, I would have like 2h and 30 minutes to go to the city (maybe using CAT?). Probably the next week I will be flying to a different place, but the week after I suppose I will be again through Wien.

What I really like in the Wien airport is that there are many security check points, practically for each gate, while in many other airports you go through a security check when you enter the airport (the gates area) and this is usually the performance bottleneck. The decision to have a security check point for each gate gives much better scalability of the services and also it gives you much better chances to not miss your flight.

Cheers, pal - welcome to the Samp family, I'd like to think that I have my fair share in this :)

Cheers, I think this was a good decision, but it was with a lot of help from you - you deserve a bonus from Magix for proactive marketing :lol: As with many successfull products, the happy users are the best advertisement.

Regarding smoking, I remember something you told me maybe two years ago, that you promised your wife if you get Samplitude (SFR) you will quit smoking - the money you spend monthly for cigarettes are the same or even more than the montly SFR payment, so actually buying Samplitude will help the family budget... But I see this promise did not last long :lol:

^True. That's why I am saying it is a realy bad habbit.

Heh a bonus always sounds great :) But when you have a great product with great people behind it is quite easy to spread the word around.

By the way I just got my Samp 10 box. Some mistake (read human stupidity) in the local post office kept me away from my long awaited box for almost a week.