Scrolling Screens

krizrox

When I'm zoomed into a small section of the VIP (say like 15 seconds worth of project space) and I hit play, the playback cursor starts moving but moves off to screen right and disappears. I would have expected the entire screen to scroll another 15 seconds to the right too but it doesn't. Is there a way to change this behaviour? The only option I could find was to have the entire screen scroll (the playback cursor stays put) but I don't particularly like that method.

Thanks Rick - I've looked at that screen dozens of times and even clicked on those buttons. The secret is the combination of buttons. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees :ph34r:

When I'm zoomed into a small section of the VIP (say like 15 seconds worth of project space) and I hit play, the playback cursor starts moving but moves off to screen right and disappears. I would have expected the entire screen to scroll another 15 seconds to the right too but it doesn't. Is there a way to change this behaviour? The only option I could find was to have the entire screen scroll (the playback cursor stays put) but I don't particularly like that method.

In the "P" window, you need to click on "active" and "page". Search on "autoscroll" in the help files.

david