New Here And Have Uad-1 Cards

Hi everyone: I have been running samplitude for 5 years (currently classic version 8), and bought a couple used UAD-1 cards. The previous owner transfered ownership and I am registered. The problem I am having is this. I have not yet used any sort of plug in and don't have a clue as to how to get the UAD plugins to load on the samplitude mixing board. I have opened the window on the mixer for plug ins, and have tried to load the Universal audio files from the C drive to no avail. Could someone walk me through the process? I am not at all skilled with computers and only know what I have been using. THanks. Walter

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137

Hi everyone: I have been running samplitude for 5 years (currently classic version 8), and bought a couple used UAD-1 cards. The previous owner transfered ownership and I am registered. The problem I am having is this. I have not yet used any sort of plug in and don't have a clue as to how to get the UAD plugins to load on the samplitude mixing board. I have opened the window on the mixer for plug ins, and have tried to load the Universal audio files from the C drive to no avail. Could someone walk me through the process? I am not at all skilled with computers and only know what I have been using. THanks. Walter

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137

You'll have to rescan the correct folder for your VSTs.

Check out this photo for directions.

Or you can go to the STeinberg VST folder and choose to add the (Powered Plug-ins) folder as an additional folder.

post-5286-1212370227_thumb.jpg