Authorization System.

Is there any chance in the upcoming vst update that the authorization method could change? I just restored a cloned system image of my DAW and it's invalidated the registration. Every time a system disk or partition changes this happens. I know i'm in the minority but this happens to me a few times a year. I just don't want to be in the situation of not being allowed to authorize.

Is there any chance in the upcoming vst update that the authorization method could change? I just restored a cloned system image of my DAW and it's invalidated the registration. Every time a system disk or partition changes this happens. I know i'm in the minority but this happens to me a few times a year. I just don't want to be in the situation of not being allowed to authorize.

I doubt we will change the system at this stage.

But should you exceed the unlock limit (3 shots), contacting André or Ed from our support is usually a good thing. Just let us know why you need an adiitional unlock. Unless we got a severe doubt about it, things should end up fine usually.