Mastering Suite?

So, I downloaded the trial of Samplitude 14, mainly because of the mastering suite that was described. However, I can't find the Mastering Suite anywhere. All I want to do is pull up a wave file and try this out like how it's listed on the Magix site...

"And if it has to go quickly, simply select one of many studio templates – perfect sound at the click of a button."

Can someone tell me how to do this? If I can try this aspect out, I will probably buy it 2 seconds after using it.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the replies. Since I'm new, I'm not able to post in that forum though.

I clicked on Mixer, but I don't have the same view as you...Is this limited because of the trial?

I just have a skinny window with a few options on it.

Thanks!

It's in the master section.

You can't miss it.

Regarding SMS14, you should ask your questions where the users of it are

Forum SMS(2008)14

See you soon there !

Jean-Marie

Hi Jean-marie,

Since Magix decided to go with the Samplitude Music Studio - Samplitude(pro) - Sequoia strategy, I would suggest magix to give the registered users of Samplitude Music Studio their dedicated forum here.

In that case the developers can join in whenever there is a problem.

In the users forum you mentioned, I've never seen any developer coming by and react on bugs or other threads.

And I would even suggest to combine SamSE and Music Studio into a great budget DAW... :)

-peter

I clicked on Mixer, but I don't have the same view as you...Is this limited because of the trial?

I just have a skinny window with a few options on it

Can you post a screenshot of it?

Okay, I found it...Apparently it was still a little too early in the morning when I checked.

So, to use just the "quick master" type feature then...I saw I can pick a template from that dropdown...Then, once I do that, do I have to do anything else? Or can I just close the mastering suite and then do "Export Audio" and be on my way?

Thanks!

Glad you got it working :)

Then, once I do that, do I have to do anything else? Or can I just close the mastering suite and then do "Export Audio" and be on my way?

Providing the Mastering Suite is enabled ( it will look yellow in the plug in slot ) You can Export audio or go to Tools > Track Bouncing which gives you more options .

Regards

Kraznet

So, to use just the "quick master" type feature then...I saw I can pick a template from that dropdown...Then, once I do that, do I have to do anything else? Or can I just close the mastering suite and then do "Export Audio" and be on my way?

Thanks!

Although the Mastering Suite offers presets, you can off course adjust some parameters :)

Track bouncing would be prefered.

-peter

Glad you got it working :)
Then, once I do that, do I have to do anything else? Or can I just close the mastering suite and then do "Export Audio" and be on my way?

Providing the Mastering Suite is enabled ( it will look yellow in the plug in slot ) You can Export audio or go to Tools > Track Bouncing which gives you more options .

Regards

Kraznet

Is this what you mean by the mastering suite being yellow?

screenshotya5.th.jpg