Midi Cc Setup

Blue

Today, I have seen an unknow function for me, it's in the "Help" of Samplitude, "MIDI cc setup", but I can't to find it into the program, can someone tell me where is that function? :)

Thanks in advance.

either right-click over the volume automation button in the mixer, or MIDI>MIDI controller automation.

Greg

Today, I have seen an unknow function for me, it's in the "Help" of Samplitude, "MIDI cc setup", but I can't to find it into the program, can someone tell me where is that function? :)

Thanks in advance.

either right-click over the volume automation button in the mixer, or MIDI>MIDI controller automation.

Greg

Oh, thanks, I thought the purpose of this function was make possible transform "CC MIDI Input messages" for others one, for example:

Control Change 7 message from an incoming volume pedal to CC 64 (Sustain) through Midi Out, like the Cubase o Logic "transformers".

I suppose that´s not possible in Samplitude :o

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Oh, thanks, I thought the purpose of this function was make possible transform "CC MIDI Input messages" for others one, for example:

Control Change 7 message from an incoming volume pedal to CC 64 (Sustain) through Midi Out, like the Cubase o Logic "transformers".

Not yet, but there are some 3rd party routers out there that can do the job.

If there IS a way to do it (other than re-assigning controllers in the editor afterwards), then I don't know about, or have any real need for it myself.

Greg

Greg

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Not yet, but there are some 3rd party routers out there that can do the job.

If there IS a way to do it (other than re-assigning controllers in the editor afterwards), then I don't know about, or have any real need for it myself.

Greg

Greg

Thanks for your replay Greg, it's very appreciated.

Regards.