Reverse Countdown

misha105

Trying to make it clear: You decide yourself how long the countdown should be by placing the pause marker at a certain distance before the following start marker of the next track. The countdown time equals the distance between these two markers on the marker line, just be sure not to set the pause marker too early (i.e. before the music has ended) as that will make the CD player stop too early if you have programmed it to play justs a specific track.

I think you can choose an automatic function in "CD Arrange Mode" that places pause markers 2 seconds before all track start markers, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you always want to have 2 seconds of silence (digital zero) between all tracks.

To summarize, the length of countdown depends on the distance on the marker line between the pause marker and the start marker of next track (you just drag the pause marker to the desired location). And it doesn't have to be silence between these two markers. And you don't have to use pause markers, it will do fine with only start markers but then you will not get the countdown on the CD player display.

Best wishes,

Bertil

Trying to make it clear: You decide yourself how long the countdown should be by placing the pause marker at a certain distance before the following start marker of the next track. The countdown time equals the distance between these two markers on the marker line, just be sure not to set the pause marker too early (i.e. before the music has ended) as that will make the CD player stop too early if you have programmed it to play justs a specific track.

I think you can choose an automatic function in "CD Arrange Mode" that places pause markers 2 seconds before all track start markers, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you always want to have 2 seconds of silence (digital zero) between all tracks.

To summarize, the length of countdown depends on the distance on the marker line between the pause marker and the start marker of next track (you just drag the pause marker to the desired location). And it doesn't have to be silence between these two markers. And you don't have to use pause markers, it will do fine with only start markers but then you will not get the countdown on the CD player display.

Best wishes,

Bertil

Bertil,it is ok,I've tryied, and everything is working,now I have one problem with another theme,so how do you think, shall i start another discussion,or just ask you

Misha, good to hear that it is working! If you have a question about something different it is better to start a new theme. I promise to read it and hopefully you can get some help from me or somebody else.

/Bertil