Synths Screw Live And Other Virtual Instruments

czarmusik

wondering if there are any suggestions with regards to a used or new synth with great string sounds and synth sounds that has a lot of buttons to play with live around 1000$. don't really want to use live suite anymore or other VI because of crashes ect ect

wondering if there are any suggestions with regards to a used or new synth with great string sounds and synth sounds that has a lot of buttons to play with live around 1000$. don't really want to use live suite anymore or other VI because of crashes ect ect

Check around and see if you can pick up a used Yamaha Motif ES 6 for about a grand. I own a Triton and a Roland XV as well but the Motif still rules when it comes to doing everything well including strings. The drums also sound great.

Check around and see if you can pick up a used Yamaha Motif ES 6 for about a grand. I own a Triton and a Roland XV as well but the Motif still rules when it comes to doing everything well including strings. The drums also sound great.

You ever use the famtom x6?

You ever use the famtom x6?

The sounds on the Fantom aren't much better than the older Roland workstations. The sounds on the Yamaha Motif range are definitely a step up in my opinion. Some of the acoustic sounds are quite convincing.

However, the interface is horrible. Horrible!