Is It Allowed To Sell My Music Studio License

Oxytoxine

hi;

am i allowed to sell my samplitude music studio license? since i upgraded to a "big" sequencer i don't use it anymore and would know a guy that's interested in it. and what would i have to do, could i simply uninstall it, sell him my box and then he could register it again or how does such a transfer work?

sorry to ask this here, i really tried to search (the form and the magix site) but could not find anything.

thanks!

best,

oxy

hi;

am i allowed to sell my samplitude music studio license? since i upgraded to a "big" sequencer i don't use it anymore and would know a guy that's interested in it. and what would i have to do, could i simply uninstall it, sell him my box and then he could register it again or how does such a transfer work?

sorry to ask this here, i really tried to search (the form and the magix site) but could not find anything.

thanks!

best,

oxy

hi oxy,

i would suggest you sell him the product and also give him your registrational data for the customer support area of Music Studio. There either you or him can alter these data to the correct value. that should work.

if you have additional questions feel free to contact Magix Customer support directly over this page (you have to log in when you want to mail) => Magix Support English

cheers, andy

hi;

thanks!

best,

oxy

hi oxy,

i would suggest you sell him the product and also give him your registrational data for the customer support area of Music Studio. There either you or him can alter these data to the correct value. that should work.

if you have additional questions feel free to contact Magix Customer support directly over this page (you have to log in when you want to mail) => Magix Support English

cheers, andy

thank you very much for the reply andy;

i'll do as suggested!

best

oxy