Kontakt 3 Volume Won't Stay Where I Set It

4711shaun

hi.. i have the following nagging problem with Kontakt 3 in Samp..

there is a volume slider in Kontakt 3 (located in the top right corner of the Kontakt window and it moves left to right)

when i adjust this to the level i want, it stays there until i stop playback and then it defaults back to the original level

i have to keep turning it up everytime before i hit play... :huh:

it doesn't do this in cubase... does anybody have a suggestion as to why this is happening and how i can get it to stay where i set it ?

i'll also post this question over on the NI forum...

thanks..

hi.. i have the following nagging problem with Kontakt 3 in Samp..

there is a volume slider in Kontakt 3 (located in the top right corner of the Kontakt window and it moves left to right)

when i adjust this to the level i want, it stays there until i stop playback and then it defaults back to the original level

i have to keep turning it up everytime before i hit play... :huh:

it doesn't do this in cubase... does anybody have a suggestion as to why this is happening and how i can get it to stay where i set it ?

i'll also post this question over on the NI forum...

thanks..

are you using automation?

I don't seem to have this problem here.

Greg

not unless it's on by default...

i've found also, that the channel fader in the mixer "resets" to the default position sometimes when i go back to the start so i think this is related

if i move the faders around in the mixer to get a comfortable balance, shouldn't these just stay where i set them regardless of starting and stopping ?

like i said.. i'm not aware that i'm using automation... certainly not intentionally..

regards,

Shaun.