Converting Mixed Tracks Back To .vip

jrhoades

How do i take one of my songs in a wav format and convert it to a vip format? I want to be able to edit each of the instruments by themselves, instead of having them all mixed together. I searched the forums and had a hard time finding how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

not sure this is possible with a mixed down wave. Can you track down the original VIP, or HDP's, or separate wave tracks and recompile from there?

Greg

How do i take one of my songs in a wav format and convert it to a vip format? I want to be able to edit each of the instruments by themselves, instead of having them all mixed together. I searched the forums and had a hard time finding how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

not sure this is possible with a mixed down wave. Can you track down the original VIP, or HDP's, or separate wave tracks and recompile from there?

Greg

I'm not sure to sure if i can..... My band recorded in a studio and i want to finish mixing a few of the songs. I am not sure if the dude saved them as individual vip tracks or if he saved them all together as a wav after he tried to mix it. We are going back to record soon so i will ask then and find out.