Samp 6.0 Update?

mojogil

Hi,

I haven't done any recording in several years and the last time I did I was using Samlitude 6.0. I am getting back into the swing of things and installed Samp again. I seem to remember that there was an update that allowed me to use ASIO drivers with 6.0 but I don't have it anymore. Does anyone know where I could find it now?

I will be upgrading to a newer version in the future but it isn't in the cards for me right now.

Thank you,

Gil

Hi,

I haven't done any recording in several years and the last time I did I was using Samlitude 6.0. I am getting back into the swing of things and installed Samp again. I seem to remember that there was an update that allowed me to use ASIO drivers with 6.0 but I don't have it anymore. Does anyone know where I could find it now?

I will be upgrading to a newer version in the future but it isn't in the cards for me right now.

Thank you,

Gil

Hi Gil,

There were some patches available for Sam 6;currently,6.05 is available to registered users.

6.05 is necessary for XP support,but it does not provide Asio support.

Asio support was added in version 7 of Samplitude and Sequoia.

To get the 6.05 patch,go to www.samplitude.com ,and create a login registration.After doing so,go to the "support" link at the top,and select "register product".

Select Sam 6,and then click the "downloads" link to the right;you will see the 6.05 patch available for downloading.

Regards,

George