Hardware Controller Options Tab Missing

poofox

I want create a custom midi controller and i need the options from this extra options tab as described in the manual... but it does not exist. is this a demo limitation? if it is i cant imagine why we would need to keep the full capabilities of external midi control secret...

System Options>Hardware Controller. Add new, choose #empty. Customise Controller. See manual, Page 266 onwards.

yes thanks i understood that part and ive read and read that section of the manual. it makes no difference which controller template i pick, the OPTIONS tab that should be right next to the "customize controller" tab simply isnt there. and im wondering why? thanks again though.

hi poofox!

which version of samplitude do you have? maybe this feature wasn't implemented at the time that version came up. would you post a screenshot of the hardware controller dialog. -> this would give me a hint, witch version that is.

ciao falcone

hi poofox!

which version of samplitude do you have? maybe this feature wasn't implemented at the time that version came up. would you post a screenshot of the hardware controller dialog. -> this would give me a hint, witch version that is.

ciao falcone

youre right. it was v 10.0. didnt think one update would make that much difference, but it appears in 10.1. thanks, & sorry for bein a doof and overlooking the obvious...