Samp 10.2

merry

I don't know if the download version is 10.2, but for sure it can be updated in 10.2 (I did it without a problem)

In any case, download it, install and look at the About menu to see the version. At least you will be able to try the V10.1 version.

JM

i'm not sure what you mean by "but for sure it can be updated in 10.2" do you mean i can get the 10.1 demo.. and then update it to 10.2? how would i go about that? thanks for answering by the way :blink:

The majority of those views are from people who navigate here via email.

You can always download the demo, and then try 10.2 update. If it doesn't work, then no worries because the different versions can be installed separately anyways.

Greg

Hi merry ,

Here's the definitive answer . I just installed the demo to chack for you . No you can't update to 10.2 with the demo . Whether you can update when it's registered I don't know . I'll try an find out if you want although it's getting a bit close to the holidays now . Sorry I can't be of more help .

Regards

Kraznet

hi , i'm just wondering , is the 30 day download of samplitude updated to 10.2 ?

jesus.. 73 views and no answer? come on guys.. you're about to lose a paying customer here.. at least answer yay or nay.. and at most.. when is there a possible delivery date?

I guess the rest of the team is already on xmas vacation, so don't wonder :D

Along with various stuff in the folder, the 10.2 patch also exchanges the exe file as well. Demos are always built seperately. So you can't just exchange a few files, unless the exe gets updated as well.

I'm not sure about Volker's plans in particular, but we update the demo version every now & then. Maybe there's going to be some update early in 2009, but don't take it as a promise, as I'm not in the position to say so.

Apart from a few new features, 10.2 is basically be a maintainance fix. Considering the basic restrictions of the demo, you should be able to test drive the app to all extents nonetheless.

Give it a whirl... and happy holidays :rolleyes:

No you can't update to 10.2 with the demo . Whether you can update when it's registered I don't know .

We don't talk about the demo but about the 10DLV version, don't we ? They are two different things. The demo can't be turn into a registered Samp, the 10DLV can be.

I use this version

The download version was (is ?) the 10.1. I used it 30 days freely, then buy it, register and so have access to the support where I downloaded the 10.2 patch when it was published.

JM