Importing Acidized Loops Issues

dyak

Hi guys,

I have a real up-hill trip with importing drum loops (acidized) and to make them automatically adjusted to a track tempo. It happens automatically in e.g. Ableton Live and Sonar; once you set the track tempo, all loops (with 'acidized' tags) you import adjust to the track tempo automatically.

But in SAM 10.1 case I have to adjust each loop's tempo in Object editor separately, so far. If the drum track contains 25 different loops, it's about adjusting tempo in Object editor 25 times - for each loop individually!!! Changing its tempo, say, from 125 bpm (original) to 129 bpm. I was doing it the same way in SAM 9 SE... I've gone thru printed manual as well as thru online help topics. Still haven't found the 'automatic' way of doing this. It has to be in SAM 10.1, has it?

Any tips are highly welcome!!!

Thanks,

dyak

Hi Dyak ,

Samplitude Music Studio 15 has this feature but not Samplitude Pro - yet . If I need to adjust loops to bpm in Samp Pro I find it best to use the Timestretch/ Pitch shift mouse mode . It is rather time consuming but providing you leave snap to grid enabled it's just a case of grabbing the end of the loop at the bottom right and lengthening/shortening it it to the correct length . Make sure you revert back to normal mouse mode afterwards . The developers are aware of this missing feature in Samplitude Pro so maybe it will arrive in V11 .

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Dyak ,

Samplitude Music Studio 15 has this feature but not Samplitude Pro - yet . If I need to adjust loops to bpm in Samp Pro I find it best to use the Timestretch/ Pitch shift mouse mode . It is rather time consuming but providing you leave snap to grid enabled it's just a case of grabbing the end of the loop at the bottom right and lengthening/shortening it it to the correct length . Make sure you revert back to normal mouse mode afterwards . The developers are aware of this missing feature in Samplitude Pro so maybe it will arrive in V11 .

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Kraznet,

Thanks for the tip. It makes my editing a lot easier now!