Midi Mapping : How To ?

NeilFinn

I have a waldorf Q and i would like to control one of my external synth (Noah creamware) but the controllers are fixed so i need a re-mapping ... I just want to move the cutoff (or ADSR) knob form my Walforf hardware synth and modify the cutoff of my Noah (they do not correspond). I have samplitude 10 Pro but i am not good in MIDI (i just prefer audio athat's whay i haver sam :( ...). Could you give some information for that please ? Thank you !

There is no MIDI Controller mapping in Samplitude :( Only Pitch (and soon velocity) mapping is possible yet.

You can try with a VSTi plug-in to do the mapping, I think energyXT should be able to do so. But this is not so easy to setup.

A simple input controller mapping should be quite easy to implement, I hope we can offer this soon in the futue.

Greetings,

Frank

There is no MIDI Controller mapping in Samplitude :) Only Pitch (and soon velocity) mapping is possible yet.

You can try with a VSTi plug-in to do the mapping, I think energyXT should be able to do so. But this is not so easy to setup.

A simple input controller mapping should be quite easy to implement, I hope we can offer this soon in the futue.

Greetings,

Frank

Wow thank you for this fast answer ! Well, too bad so ... I am very happy with samplitude so i won't complain about this lacking feature. I will then use the cutoff knob of my Q for the attack rate of my Noah :(