Sam 10se?

Moon

Read this: http://support.magix.net/boards/magix/inde...mp;#entry249080

Is it correct that there is a Samplitude 10SE version? Dev's??

As you can see from my post below that I am using SE 10.2 - so it exists!

Piont is that I can't find anything about 10 SE.

Not on the Sam website and not on the MAGIX website.

So it's kinda weird that there actually is a Sam 10 SE version.

I'm just confused, that's it.

Putting up an image which might be Samplitude SE10, but which can also be photo shopped, does not mean it exists.

What is 10 SE capable of?

Can it doe more than SE9?

I'd like to know that. Maybe SE 10 is perfect for what I'm looking for in smaller projects, or on location.

Putting up an image which might be Samplitude SE10, but which can also be photo shopped, does not mean it exists.

What is 10 SE capable of?

Can it doe more than SE9?

I'd like to know that. Maybe SE 10 is perfect for what I'm looking for in smaller projects, or on location.

The topic here, and over at the other forum as well, seems to have died.

I'm sort of interested in this as well. I am a RANK beginner with Samplitude...any advanced DAW for that matter. I did some tracking work in a 32track analog studio decades ago, but the digital realm is so much different. I've set up a small system and purchased Samp9SE. Basically I'm playing around at home after work, and I'm still learning basics. But there's a few things that 9SE can not do (some of which the real V9 could that I've seen in the "manual") that I've been interested in. If there is a 10SE, and it can do some of this stuff, I'd be really interested in knowing. In fact, I might think that if Magix can give it away, they might actually offer it to those of us who have gladly paid already. But if some of the features I want are there though, I'd actually be willing to pay a nominal "upgrade" fee to get them.

If, of course, the "giveaway" is bogus in some manner, I retract my statements. I am in no way trying to express any displeasure with Magix or Samp, as I knew what I was buying before I willingly bought it.

In German computer magazin c't (precisely: in a special issue) 10SE is available at the moment. I don't expect it to be much different in terms of features compared to 9SE, however I prefer V10 much over V9 in terms of stability... Don't know wether this is an issue for the SE versions as well.

So it should be soon available on the Magix site as well, I guess.

Regards,

Ulrich

In German computer magazin c't (precisely: in a special issue) 10SE is available at the moment. I don't expect it to be much different in terms of features compared to 9SE, however I prefer V10 much over V9 in terms of stability... Don't know wether this is an issue for the SE versions as well.

So it should be soon available on the Magix site as well, I guess.

Regards,

Ulrich

I have mine since December 2008, it came bundled with the "Keys" magazine.

Works good, some annoying bugs are fixed, runs perfectly.

Regards

Anton

• 2 weeks later...

Are you refering to V9SE bugs? Can you be more specific?

Anyone know where one could purchase a copy in the San Francisco Bay Area in the US of A? I too saw the web site, but could only find subscriptions, not single copies, in the US.

With the discussion going on in the Software forum regarding the Sam for Rent situation and the impending V11 release, it's no wonder nobody at Magix is worrying a bit about those of us using V9SE or perhaps interested strictly in on-location tracking applications.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you refering to V9SE bugs? Can you be more specific?

Anyone know where one could purchase a copy in the San Francisco Bay Area in the US of A? I too saw the web site, but could only find subscriptions, not single copies, in the US.

With the discussion going on in the Software forum regarding the Sam for Rent situation and the impending V11 release, it's no wonder nobody at Magix is worrying a bit about those of us using V9SE or perhaps interested strictly in on-location tracking applications.

I too am interested in V10Se as I have been loving V9Se!

I have had no issues with V9.1.1Se, FWIW

Are the plugins in V10Se behavior the same as it is in V9Se?

Also: hang in there US people - the mag may be here by the end of June 2009!

Edited by stratcat33511

• 3 weeks later...
I bought the CM magazine and im now starting to learn how to use Samplitude 10SE. I will be getting an Axiom 25 next week, YAY! :angry:

Im a long time sonar user but i picked this up with CM (takes a bit of time to hit the shops here in Canada)...but from what ive seen over the last day or two i like it...Sonar can seem like running in mud sometimes this seems clean and light in comparison...going to set up a mixing template and see what i can do with the limited plug in space on SE...looks promising though...I may convert

I have the axiom as well...a nightmare to set up in Sonar with ACT....any tips for setting it up on Samplitube chaps?

:)

I bought the CM magazine and im now starting to learn how to use Samplitude 10SE. I will be getting an Axiom 25 next week, YAY! :angry:

Im a long time sonar user but i picked this up with CM (takes a bit of time to hit the shops here in Canada)...but from what ive seen over the last day or two i like it...Sonar can seem like running in mud sometimes this seems clean and light in comparison...going to set up a mixing template and see what i can do with the limited plug in space on SE...looks promising though...I may convert

I have the axiom as well...a nightmare to set up in Sonar with ACT....any tips for setting it up on Samplitube chaps?

:)

I never got ACT to work with the Edirol PCRM80

I'm going through the same events - so far it works and sounds better

WHen I get a handle on controller automation, I'll let on

• 2 years later...

I bought the CM magazine and im now starting to learn how to use Samplitude 10SE. I will be getting an Axiom 25 next week, YAY! :lol:

Question for you: I just got the Axiom 25, on loan from my nephew incase I buy it from him. Can you tell me what you did to make it work? Did you download presets?

I've been looking for information. I'm just starting midi (Kratz's tutorials are great!)but i was looking for someone who was using Samp and this controller?

Any info or a link to a tutorial would be appreaciated