I Finally Got Samp. 10 Se: Now The Questions!

mertay

Hi everyone first post here,

I think there's still no info on limitations of samp. 10 se anywhere so maybe giving some here would be nice. 48 tracks (including aux and submix) max, can prepare cd's for writing (but seems won't write), Flac (it converts and plays but couldn't find the option to record), Hybrid engine...I can help if anyone wants to ask anything about this, just be specific couse my knowledge isn't advanced yet about samplitude.

For me what bothered most was the plug-in limitation (and no freeze option):

On tracks, only 2 plug-ins that are from other developers can be insterted

+2 if you use samplitude's (actually 3 if you count the eq)

On output, only 4 plug-ins can be inserted from different developer

On objects, same as on tracks.

So this sadly makes it unusable for mixing (at least for me). I still would like to record and edit though.

Question is: Say I have 40 tracks recorded/edited as .wav and I want to export each track but also converted to flac. Whats the easyest way to do that?

I'll probably have more questions later on but it would be nice to read others here too so the learning process can be faster.

In SE you should be able to record more than 8 tracks at once - just depends on how you have your hardware interface setup and I/O's configured in the Samplitude tracks.

I don't have SE, but you should be able to export audio>flac>export settings>each CD track in a file. If this isn't in SE, then it's probably a Samplitude Pro feature only.

Greg

In SE you should be able to record more than 8 tracks at once - just depends on how you have your hardware interface setup and I/O's configured in the Samplitude tracks.

I don't have SE, but you should be able to export audio>flac>export settings>each CD track in a file. If this isn't in SE, then it's probably a Samplitude Pro feature only.

Greg

Yes this is in SE, thanks alot!