Open Wav Files With An External Wav Editor?

marce

Hi. Sometimes i need to open a wav file for edit in an external wav editor. Is there a way to do that from inside Samplitude?

I have tryied that, but unfortunelly the files are locked and not available for open with another program until i close the project.

Thanks any tip you can give me.

Best Regards.

Could I ask you why do you need an external wav editor ? Do you know there is one in Samplitude (and also in Music Studio) ?

JMM

Yes, i know and i see is very powerfull and handy, and most things can be done there. But that`s not my question :angry:

For some things, and maybe because im costumed to it, i prefer to use an external wave editor. Additionaly, there are also some few options Music Studio miss.

Thanks your help.

Best Regards.

I don't think there is any way to launch an external editor from with Samplitude.

I use it's native editor, which is very good IMO.

You can just go to the wav file and drag it in or import it into your other editor.

Greg

I don't think there is any way to launch an external editor from with Samplitude.

I use it's native editor, which is very good IMO.

You can just go to the wav file and drag it in or import it into your other editor.

Greg

Thanks your help.

No, you cant open them in other file editor while you have open the project. You need to close the project you are working, to un-lock the files, and then you can edit.

That said, im realizing that there is not much need to use an external wav editor. I will be fine for most times.

Thanks again.