Looking for more skins for Samp 11

Summer2000

Do you guys know where I can get more...preferably free?

I'm looking for some nice ones similar to Birdline's skins. I like the new Camo skin except for the LED's on the mixer strips. I wish they had colors like yellow, green, and red. Is there anyway for me to modify this in the settings?

Summer2000

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for some nice ones similar to Birdline's skins. I like the new Camo skin except for the LED's on the mixer strips. I wish they had colors like yellow, green, and red. Is there anyway for me to modify this in the settings?

Summer2000

Yeaaaah!

I bought the Flexi skin from Birdline and it was supernice :huh: ! Great support as well!

Summer2000

The only way to add some color in the Camo Mixer Skin is editting the "sam_mixer3.png" file (Default: C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Samplitude_11\Bitmaps\Camo). You can do that with Photoshop or any other photo editor.

Personally I found the Camo skin very good, but some numbers are very dark, for instance, the equalizer ones. I've changed that too, editting the Mixer.ini file and adding some text color. Now it looks very nice.

Talking about the Birdline skins: They are not bad, but there are no difference between them. Classic, flexi, elegant etc... are practically the same, just some color differences.

Greetings!