3rd party sound dev's on revolta??

As Revolta is not available as a regular VST plugin, the user base is perhaps relatively small. The instrument was included in MusicMaker & MusicStudio for quite a while, but I guess somebody just starting making music might perhaps be a bit overwhelmed and prefer something simpler. Samplitude is probably the better environment.

I've come across a (German) blog where the author created two soundsets, which are actually pretty good:

http://www.selber-musik-machen.de/download...volta-2-sounds/

The factory set was done by Nico Herz from bigtone.de. He's one of the best sound designers I know, his references include refx, Cakewalk, Digidesign, linplug, Camel Audio etc.

Revolta was kind of build around the actual sound design (was a bit quick&dirty and hit&miss, Nico always blames me when we meet...). A very evolutionary process, he came up with a couple of design flaws, said this-or-that was a no-go, I trashed parts of the engine and rebuilt things from scratch etc. For instance, the mod matrix wasn't planned initially, Nico insisted on it, I had to squeeze it in, and it pushed the whole product really onward, in its mightyness. Although I know its architecture in & out, I'm sometimes still asking myself how a certain sound was created :D

If you have cool sounds, I'd be curious to hear :)

As Revolta is not available as a regular VST plugin, the user base is perhaps relatively small. The instrument was included in MusicMaker & MusicStudio for quite a while, but I guess somebody just starting making music might perhaps be a bit overwhelmed and prefer something simpler. Samplitude is probably the better environment.

I've come across a (German) blog where the author created two soundsets, which are actually pretty good:

http://www.selber-musik-machen.de/download...volta-2-sounds/

The factory set was done by Nico Herz from bigtone.de. He's one of the best sound designers I know, his references include refx, Cakewalk, Digidesign, linplug, Camel Audio etc.

Revolta was kind of build around the actual sound design (was a bit quick&dirty and hit&miss, Nico always blames me when we meet...). A very evolutionary process, he came up with a couple of design flaws, said this-or-that was a no-go, I trashed parts of the engine and rebuilt things from scratch etc. For instance, the mod matrix wasn't planned initially, Nico insisted on it, I had to squeeze it in, and it pushed the whole product really onward, in its mightyness. Although I know its architecture in & out, I'm sometimes still asking myself how a certain sound was created :D

If you have cool sounds, I'd be curious to hear <_<

Thank you for the response. I'll be working on them as much as I can with a full time job it can be hard. I appreciate your reply,and the bit of info,this helps alot. I've tried so many softsynth plugins,and this Revolta by far is the best synth I've heard.It's completely clean,accurate efx,perhaps the samplitude engine helps it out much.

Thanks again for the information.My new obsession.. :)