FUZZY editor

killer

I'm trying out v8 demo through my MAudio 2496 card and it souds fantastic - so much clearer than my current main package. *However*...

I've loaded up a VST instrument (in this case Garrtian Personal Orchestra) into track1 and recorded a simple string part via MIDI keyboard. I double click on the new object opening it up in the (very nice looking) MIDI editor. Now when I press playback (with the editor window open) I get fuzzy crackly sound. As soon as I close up the editor and return to the main window all is perfect again. A little while later, rather than getting fuzzy sound in the editor I get no playback at all. Again returning to the main display and everything is fine.

Any help much appreciated! (It's going to be a brave shift from Mac Logic to PC Samplitude for me so I want to get this right!)

Cheers!

Chevrolet shocks and struts

Chevrolet quick strut

Shock absorber

Please download and try out the current version demo, Version 11. Also it sounds like you do not have your asio buffer/vip buffers set up correctly. PLease see my basic setup page for version 11:

http://www.eclecticarecordings.com/resourses-magix.htm

Also I went from Logic Pro to Samplitude in 2003, best choice ever.