cant seem to actervate activate samp 11 Download v

scumbag records

Hey all i just paid for sam 11 download v

I went to activate online and it said something about the key and hard drive and booted me off the program i went back in and it said im still on my free trail. What should i do?

Was this Samplitude Producer or Samplitude DLV? normally you have to create an account in order to activate. Once the account is created you put in the serial and then you will be sent a response code. Did you go through that procedure?

Regards

Kraznet

Hey all i just paid for sam 11 download v

I went to activate online and it said something about the key and hard drive and booted me off the program i went back in and it said im still on my free trail. What should i do?

Was this Samplitude Producer or Samplitude DLV? normally you have to create an account in order to activate. Once the account is created you put in the serial and then you will be sent a response code. Did you go through that procedure?

Regards

Kraznet

Yes i did

So you basically added the respose code and it still remained in demo mode? I'm not sue why that isn't working. Anyway if you log into your newly created Magix account you should see support phone numbers for you to ring. Here they are anyway:

Phone Support

en-us.png 1-775-562-0527

Monday - Friday,

09:00-17:00 EST

en-uk.png 0203 3183666

Monday - Friday,

09:00-16:00 GMT

Regards

Kraznet