delay playback in Sequoia

Thomas.Ammons

• 4 months later...

How do I record on one Sequoia and playback on another Sequoia? I was told by customer support to use an "O-Track" What is that?

Hi Thomas,

if youre still here...

there is a record option called "Record without playback".

Enable this and record and play commands will become independent.

Adam

Or are you asking about having 2 instances of Seq open, for mastering, 1 for playback, the other for capture after the audio goes through outboard gear. Capture is usually at 44.1. You need 2 separate sound cards, 1 for each instance of Sequoia running, since ASIO does not allow for more than 1 DAW per card at any one time.

Or are you asking about having 2 instances of Seq open, for mastering, 1 for playback, the other for capture after the audio goes through outboard gear. Capture is usually at 44.1. You need 2 separate sound cards, 1 for each instance of Sequoia running, since ASIO does not allow for more than 1 DAW per card at any one time.

Hi Tim,

I have been using Asio/Fireface 800 + ADI-8s with 2 instances of Seqouia for quite a while with "o-tone" mode.

One Seqouia for record the other Seqouia for playback/fx - the caveat being different asio ins and outs have to be used for each instance of Seq.

Cheers

Adam