Vocal Volume Edit

Graves

I am switching over from adobe audition and am trying to figure out an easy way to edit the volume of a vocal track. It was incredibly easy in audition as you could hilight a section and a volume knob would appear allowing you to increase or decrease the volume of the hilighted portion. Is there an easy way to do this in samplitude? I am having great difficulty with what should be a common and routine task. I am very new to the program, so I'm sure the light bulb will go off is someone could please show me the switch. Thank you.

I am switching over from adobe audition and am trying to figure out an easy way to edit the volume of a vocal track. It was incredibly easy in audition as you could hilight a section and a volume knob would appear allowing you to increase or decrease the volume of the hilighted portion. Is there an easy way to do this in samplitude? I am having great difficulty with what should be a common and routine task. I am very new to the program, so I'm sure the light bulb will go off is someone could please show me the switch. Thank you.

In Samplitude it's slightly different .You need to draw a range over the audio you want to change and press the hotkey T to split the object. Then adjust the volume handle accordingly for that section.I thought I had done a video showing this but I can't seem to find the exact one.In the meantime this video shows how to split and crossfade between muliple objects and how to vary the levels as well.

Regards

Kraznet