two snapping questions and one about automations curves

1) in the "SNAP TO" toolbar, i can only switch between 4 bars, 2 bars, 1 bar and 1/4 bar. how can i change these? i never use snap to whole bars, but i quite often need to switch between snap to 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16

2) when i have some object automation (volume or anything else) i'm unable to draw automation curves at the end of object, where it is crossfading to another object. in the crossfade area i'm only allowed to create new point, but cannot move it. i always have to move one of the objects to another track, draw what i want, move it back, take a listen, move the object again, redraw, move the object back...quite annoying. what am i doing wrong? how are you guys drawing automation in the crossfades?

3) where can i turn on "SNAPPING" even for the "fade points" (or however is it called)? i mean, when i'm setting the lenght of the fade in/out/cross of objects with mouse, it doesn't snap to the beats even if i have snap to beats turned on. what else do i need to configure to do this?

1) in the "SNAP TO" toolbar, i can only switch between 4 bars, 2 bars, 1 bar and 1/4 bar. how can i change these? i never use snap to whole bars, but i quite often need to switch between snap to 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16

Choose "Snap to Quantization" from the snap toolbar snd then choose the snap resolution from the Q toolbar to the right.

3) where can i turn on "SNAPPING" even for the "fade points" (or however is it called)? i mean, when i'm setting the lenght of the fade in/out/cross of objects with mouse, it doesn't snap to the beats even if i have snap to beats turned on. what else do i need to configure to do this?

Press Y and go to open System Options then click on the "General" tab and make sure "use snap for automation curve points " is active.

I'll get back to you on point 2

Regards

Kraznet

Choose "Snap to Quantization" from the snap toolbar snd then choose the snap resolution from the Q toolbar to the right.

cool! thank you!

Press Y and go to open System Options then click on the "General" tab and make sure "use snap for automation curve points " is active.

this doesn't work. i don't mean automation now, i mean the object fade in/out. the beginning/end of object snaps, but not the point where it starts to fade out (or when it finishes fading in).

i can see that snapping is not needed for music (you set it by ear), but i miss such snapping when i compose Control Voltage signals (for my analog modular) in samplitude.

I'll get back to you on point 2

cool. looking forward and thanks again.