Samplitude 11.5 Producer

bookz

Hello.. I 've recently been using Sam 11.5 Producer and really love the sound and workflow, but I am missing one feature. I would like to be able to sidechain, and on the efx compressor there is actually a sidechain button/label but there seems to be no way to connect it to other tracks in order to make it work.

I thought about using a sidechain vst instead but there is no way to really connect it either.. Just want to know if I'm sol or if it is possible somehow..

Thx

bookz

I don't use Producer, but at least in my version, under the "Side Chain Input" menu, the "available" channels are listed below a "divider" line below the "Side Chain Filter..." item.

Set the "Side Chain In" item, then select the channel below. An Aux send gets created in the mixer on the channel(s) selected.

I don't think I have that menu section in Producer.. where would that be in the file menu?

Thanks!

bookz

I don't use Producer, but at least in my version, under the "Side Chain Input" menu, the "available" channels are listed below a "divider" line below the "Side Chain Filter..." item.

Set the "Side Chain In" item, then select the channel below. An Aux send gets created in the mixer on the channel(s) selected.

I don't think I have that menu section in Producer.. where would that be in the file menu?

Thanks!

The menu I'm talking about is in the eFX GUI Compressor window, not the main Samp ones. Again, sorry I don't have Producer to check, but here if I add eFX Compressor as a plugin on a track (select the track in the Arranger window, expand the "Plugins" bar in the Track Editor [below "Audio"], then insert an eFX instance, the compressor GUI opens. The "Side Chain Input" menu item is the third one from the left.

Ah... ok.. yea I don't have that with Producer.. thanks for the info

Thanks!

The menu I'm talking about is in the eFX GUI Compressor window, not the main Samp ones. Again, sorry I don't have Producer to check, but here if I add eFX Compressor as a plugin on a track (select the track in the Arranger window, expand the "Plugins" bar in the Track Editor [below "Audio"], then insert an eFX instance, the compressor GUI opens. The "Side Chain Input" menu item is the third one from the left.