Producer 11.5 installation limit?

Scott473

I just got my serial number for Producer 11.5. I am setting up a dual core laptop (unfortunately I gather Producer will only use one core) as a DAW so I have to do a clean Win7 install on the laptop before it's ready for Samp.

Before I install Producer and use the serial number I wanted to know the restrictions. Can I have Producer 11.5 installed on more than one machine? I'd like to install and test it on my old machine but I don't want to cause myself registration headaches.

I didn't see licensed installation limits info anywhere in the download manual.

Thanks,

Scott

I just got my serial number for Producer 11.5. I am setting up a dual core laptop (unfortunately I gather Producer will only use one core) as a DAW so I have to do a clean Win7 install on the laptop before it's ready for Samp.

Before I install Producer and use the serial number I wanted to know the restrictions. Can I have Producer 11.5 installed on more than one machine? I'd like to install and test it on my old machine but I don't want to cause myself registration headaches.

I didn't see licensed installation limits info anywhere in the download manual.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

MAGIX software that requires the serial number should allow you to install it three times before needing to ask for a reset. Also it will be possible to install it on different computers.

Regards

Kraznet

Kraznet,

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that was the case.

Scott

Hi Scott,

MAGIX software that requires the serial number should allow you to install it three times before needing to ask for a reset. Also it will be possible to install it on different computers.

Regards

Kraznet