simonhans

Install samplitude on multiple computers

On 4/9/2012 at 11:15 AM, simonhans said:

Hi.

I have a computer at home, and one in my "music-room". Can I install samplitude pro X on both computers. I have one license of the download version.

You should be able to install on 3 computers before the authorizations need to be "reset" by Magix.

Take note as from Samplitude Pro X4 You can only have 2 authorizations. However you can now authorise/de-authorise your computer from this user area:

https://www.magix.com/gb/support/my-service-center/

Regards

Kraznet

Thanks. Great to hear.

Hi.

I have a computer at home, and one in my "music-room". Can I install samplitude pro X on both computers. I have one license of the download version.

You should be able to install on 3 computers before the authorizations need to be "reset" by Magix.

Regards

Kraznet

Bumping this thread - does anyone have an "absolute" answer to this.

"should" means nothing to me. 

I have read most of the site rules and it's not clear.

Also - does the computer need a internet connection (none of my studio systems see the web - because of virus')

That answer was 8 years ago and I've  amended it. Since then it has changed and now you can install Samplitude Pro X4 on 2 computers only. In fact if you sign into your MAGIX account which for Samplitude Pro X4 here. https://www.magix.com/gb/support/my-service-center/ you will see there are 2 slots for activation/deactivation. With regard to off-line authorisation I answer the question here:

Thanks for the quick concise reply (and for the serial number info)

I still have my floppy disc of the early sek'd Samplitude bugged out versions leading to headaches and $1,300 worth of upgrades (and great music/recordings)

Sam 7.23 is still employed on the old XP machine.

Volker was once god -

Now Kraznet is!!!