Lexicon Native Random Hall

nono

Hi,

does anyone here use the Lexicon Random Hall Plugin with Sequoia?

I bought it newly and I find there is something fishy about it.

Why does the reverb sound that unbelievably long without regard to the reverb time?

Loading for example the Large Hall 1 preset with a 3,... sec reverb time, I hear at least 8 seconds reverb.

??? Is this supposed to be so? Or did I do some mistake, but which one??

Thanks for help

Nono

• 4 months later...

Hi,

does anyone here use the Lexicon Random Hall Plugin with Sequoia?

I bought it newly and I find there is something fishy about it.

Why does the reverb sound that unbelievably long without regard to the reverb time?

Loading for example the Large Hall 1 preset with a 3,... sec reverb time, I hear at least 8 seconds reverb.

??? Is this supposed to be so? Or did I do some mistake, but which one??

Thanks for help

Nono

Hi,

sometimes you get unexpected results not taking into account the pre / post settings in the aux channels. You always have to consider if you hear both direct signal in the strip and the auxed amount of reverb send.

I personally would always choose the aux workflow rather than put the LEX plugin into each channel seoerately. If you dragged it into the desired channel you have to take care on the amount of the wet signal which should not be at 100% (just another idea on your issue)

if the LEX PlugIn does not react on changes on the reverb time in the plugin interface itself, I suppose something with the installation seems to be wrong.