Samplitude ProX license on Reason Dongle?

Kaimata

Hello,

I crossgraded to Samplitude and wish to use the Reason Codemeter stick to store my Samplitude ProX license.

This same stick also has SSL Duende licenses on it so I assume it can be done. Has anyone ever tried. Samplitude says it can't see any dongle connected or words to that effect.

Also, how do I register my new program? When I try and do it through the program proper it doesn't let me link to appropiate page and an error "11" shows up.

edit: OK, I managed to get registered through the samplitude site and I'm just hoping I haven't used any extra authorizations or anything as I had to change my email and so on and so forth etc.

Regarding the codemeter, I think I need to send a "FirmCode" to the codemeter people. How do I get one from Magix?

Hi Kaimata,

I've often wondered whether Reason and Samplitude can coexist on the same dongle. Usually after you've registered Samplitude you will be given the option to activate using challenge/response or to activate the dongle. Does this option come up? Also the Codemeter runtime will be installed.Does reason use this as well? As I don't have Reason I can't really help any more. I guess you can always contact Codemeter and ask them.

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Kraznet,

Yes, the challenge response or activate with dongle came up but a "no dongle found" message came up when I tried (latest Codemeter drivers).

Mine was the ProX Download version and I thought maybe something might be wiggy because I couldn't activate through Samplitude, I had to do it through the website by-way-of browser. Then of course Samplitude updates to the latest version and I don't whether or not to risk trying to change my current activation to dongle as this will probably again not be "seen" by the program and I may lose an authorization (according to the pop up warning).

Anyway, it's no big deal, I just thought someone may have got both licenses on the same stick. As I said in my original message the SSL licenses sit comfortably on the same Codemeter stick and there are no compatibility issues.

by-the-way; Samplitude Kicks Ass, I'm a guy who can't crash a DAW (Almost all Audio Tracks, Ninja editing) and "Sam" has me enthusiastic. Off to watch a few more Kraznet brand videos now...

• 2 months later...

I have both of them on my CM stick of samplitude.

I had this "not found" problem it seems more a internet problem because after a reboot of the computer it has worked.

I had problem loading the RE extension I have load the piano and electric piano on my cm stick but reason dont have it in the menu. Maybe that is a problem.