Vandal Guitar Amp

Sorry of what may be a novice question but I have recently purchased Samplitude Music Studio 2014. I am plugging in my guitar using a rock smith USB lead and I am able to record my guitar onto each track and then add in any effect that I have avalaible in the software. This is fantastic however what I don’t seem to be able to do is get any effects in real-time.

All I can hear is my guitar being played myself rather than anything coming out the PC. Is this correct. For example does Vandal only work after recording the track

When I look on the website its says that vandal can be used live for rehearsals as well as for recording?

Any help would be much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

You may need to activate ASIO monitoring, press 'Y' and the setup will open. If ASIO is not selected, do it and choose Magix Low Latency. You should be able to hear everything through Samplitude.

Maybe you only need to click on the speaker button of the track, next to the recording one.

Good Luck.