Why aren't my visualizations working?

I suddenly have a problem that I haven't had before: none of my visualizations are working anymore. My audio is recorded and playing back, the meters in the mixer and the master work fine. But not a single visualization registers - not before recording, not during recording, not during playback. If I go back to all my older projects, I can see the visualization working just fine.

The main thing that has changed is that in ASIO options, instead of using my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 directly (which was giving me countless errors) I started using Magix Low Latency as my ASIO device. I was thrilled to finally see all my recording buffer errors completely stop after pulling my hair out for a year or two. However, I don't think this is really the issue with the visualizations, as I can still see the visualizations on my older projects while playing through Magix Low Latency (even on new recordings), and I still can't see the visualizations on new project if I change the ASIO back to the Scarlett on new projects. I've still got tape monitoring on, if that matters in this instance.

Please tell me I'm stupid and there some easy button to click?