Kraznet

Samplitude Pro X3: Saving and Loading Master FX chains

try shift-L, when the effects-chain-window is open and active. this will let you load the old fileformat for effectchains. it was the former workaround, before the save/load feature came back. the visible load-button may be reserved for the new file-format in which master-effect-chains are stored now. 

i wish the old, much more flexible way of storing effectchains would come back, which allowed to load them universally on objects, tracks and masterbus. :rolleyes:      THIS IS A FEATURE REQUEST!!! :)

Hi Mathias, thanks for the Info. I´ll try it out. ....but the master-FX-chain in ProX3 has a different ending. Does it work anyway?

1+ for

" i wish the old, much more flexible way of storing effectchains would come back, which allowed to load them universally on objects, tracks and masterbus. :rolleyes:      THIS IS A FEATURE REQUEST!!! :)"

1 hour ago, Sunny said:

Hi Mathias, thanks for the Info. I´ll try it out. ....but the master-FX-chain in ProX3 has a different ending. Does it work anyway?

1+ for

" i wish the old, much more flexible way of storing effectchains would come back, which allowed to load them universally on objects, tracks and masterbus. :rolleyes:      THIS IS A FEATURE REQUEST!!! :)"

the new implementation from pro x3 saves the fx chain from the masterbus into a different filetype now. 

with shift+L you can load the old plugin-chain files from earlier versions of the program.