New comer from Sonar

Grandwizz

Hi Everyone i,v just boarded the samplitude pro x3 ship having gone over board from the SS sonar

So my first port of call is the update screen ,i download the update and then i get download in progress

but there is never any progress, so every time i start the program the same thing occurs ?

Sincereley

Grandwizz

• 3 weeks later...

I came from SONAR as well but later than you did.  Looking at the date of your post, I'm wondering if the servers were slammed from sales / crossgrade offers?  Did you try recently, and what was the result?   Although I had a hiccup registering, I had no issue downloading.

On 01/01/2018 at 4:15 AM, Grandwizz said:

Hi Everyone i,v just boarded the samplitude pro x3 ship having gone over board from the SS sonar

So my first port of call is the update screen ,i download the update and then i get download in progress

but there is never any progress, so every time i start the program the same thing occurs ?

Sincereley

Grandwizz

Hi @Grandwizz and welcome. You may be best downloading the update from your Samplitude account.

https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servicecenter/index.php?m=samplitude&lang=uk&module=products

Regards, Kraznet