Lost Inde library links - Again

rbhan

Hello all - This seems to happen every couple of years or so. I've again lost links to my INDE Pro sample library within Inde. I am still on a Win 7 System. I have Independence Pro as a stand alone purchase as well as a license for Samplitude Pro X 2 suite. I thought I recall a thread in the Forum that showed essentially how to re-link  by clearing the libraries path with in Inde and re-establishing. I think this possibly re wrote the paths in the registry ? I primarily use Inde with another DAW and have had it licensed stand alone since way before Magix bought it. I keep getting the missing files dialogue when trying to load a program. Does anyone recall where this thread might reside? I've looked through the Independence forum and can't seem to find it.

Any help is appreciated. I'm trying to avoid the chance of completely screwing up the install and having to re license from scratch.

Thanks,

Bump - Anybody have any ideas? I have Independence 3.5 and I have removed and reset the library link to the image files directory. I am still getting a failed to find files dialogue when loading a program. When prompted to find files - I point to the image files requested by the file find and get failed to load pop-up. Nothing has changed from last I opened and used Independence from what I can tell. I did try to update to 3.6 about 6-7 months ago and switched back to 3.5. I believe I opened Inde up in Samplitude as well a few months ago, but tested it numerous times since as stand alone. I do have a separate license for Inde as a standalone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - TEchnical support suggested a full un-install and re-install. I just ran the exe for library installation manager and it recognized the install and did a repair and all is fixed. Just a note for future reference. This is on a Win 7 pro OS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.