Sign in to follow this  
BongoSamp

KHSO French Horns Not working in Independance......

I've downloaded the Kraznet files (twice) and the French Horns KHSO are the only instruments that don't function. Any Ideas?

How did you install the library in the first place? Did you install it with the library installer or did you copy it onto the PC?

Matt

Hi,

working here.

The French Horns are mapped only in the range from c1 to c4, but I guess that's too easy.

Can you see the samples on the mapping page?

Cheers

Christian

I asked if the library was copied into some folder from somewhere else or if it was installed with the independence Content Installer. I spoke to support on the phone about exactly this subject just a few days before I installed my new PC a couple of weeks back. SUPPORT made it clear that there is a big chance that the Library WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF NOT INSTALLED FROM INDE CONTENT INSTALLER. 

It may work in some cases, but it won´t work in others. Simple as that. Not my words. Support words.

Matt

I used the installer. As it turned out the image file was corrupt in the french horn section. Downloaded the provided image file and everything working now.