Jump to content
Sean DiMaria

Upgrade to Independence Pro Premium Suite VST from limited version in Samplitude Pro X5 Suite

Recommended Posts

I have Samplitude Pro X5 Suite which came with the Independence Pro Premium library. That's working fine and as everyone knows it only works while in Samplitude. I just purchased an Independence Pro Premium licence directly from Magix Sales for the Independence Pro Premium library to be able to use as a VST in another DAW such as Cubase or with the Independence Pro stand alone program. They sent me a valid serial number and it's showing up separately as Independence Pro Premium in my Magix User Account with my other purchased products. My problem is the download link from my User Account area only gives me the access to download the library image files (70 GB) which i already have. The email from Magix sales only has my serial number and no download links. Does anyone know what i need  to download (and where to get it) to have Independence Pro as a VST oustide of Samplitude and also the Independence Pro sampler stand alone program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have been to this section for the downloads. For the Independence Pro Premium Suite download on this page when I run that program it seems to only allow me to download the Independence premium library which I already have. I need the Independence Pro download that allows me to install the Independence Pro VST and stand alone program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 10:13 PM, Sean DiMaria said:

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have been to this section for the downloads. For the Independence Pro Premium Suite download on this page when I run that program it seems to only allow me to download the Independence premium library which I already have. I need the Independence Pro download that allows me to install the Independence Pro VST and stand alone program.

The little file, MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite, is the DLL. The big one is the library.

Do you see this?

INDEPENDENCE MAGIX Independence Pro Standard (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Standard for Windows | Filesize: 295 MB

MAGIX Independence Pro Standard (Mac) | Download Version: Pro Standard for Mac | Filesize: 404 MB

MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Plus Suite for Windows | Filesize: 42.7 MB

MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite (Mac) | Download Version: Pro Plus Suite for Mac | Filesize: 24.4 MB
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TerryBritton said:

The little file, MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite, is the DLL. The big one is the library.

Do you see this?

INDEPENDENCE MAGIX Independence Pro Standard (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Standard for Windows | Filesize: 295 MB

MAGIX Independence Pro Standard (Mac) | Download Version: Pro Standard for Mac | Filesize: 404 MB

MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Plus Suite for Windows | Filesize: 42.7 MB

MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite (Mac) | Download Version: Pro Plus Suite for Mac | Filesize: 24.4 MB
 

Hi! I think it's the other way around:

INDEPENDENCE MAGIX Independence Pro Standard (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Standard for Windows | Filesize: 295 MB

Includes the Independence 3.5 VSTi dll and standalone exe

MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Plus Suite for Windows | Filesize: 42.7 MB

Download manager for the Plus library 12GB

MAGIX Independence Pro Premium Suite (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Premium Suite for Windows | Filesize: 118 MB

Download manager for the Premium library 70GB

Best, Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 10:45 PM, Sean DiMaria said:

My problem is the download link from my User Account area only gives me the access to download the library image files (70 GB) which i already have. The email from Magix sales only has my serial number and no download links. Does anyone know what i need  to download (and where to get it) to have Independence Pro as a VST oustide of Samplitude and also the Independence Pro sampler stand alone program?

Hi @Sean DiMaria!

I bought the standalone version years ago and in my account there is both the Independence Pro Standard which is the VSTi/EXE with a serial

and then Independence Pro Premium Library with its own serial. 

Back then I bought a bundle on sale with both products, but I remember there was easy to get confused by the website back then, if you bought the Independence Pro Premium you only got the 70GB library, you needed to buy both products.

By looking at the website they now call it Independence Pro Premium Suite it looks like it should include the Independence Pro Standard package as well ...

https://www.magix.com/int/music/independence/

but it sounds that you still only get the licence for the Library not the standalone VSTi/EXE version so you need to check with support.

Best, Thomas

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 12:02 PM, TotteG said:

Hi! I think it's the other way around:

INDEPENDENCE MAGIX Independence Pro Standard (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Standard for Windows | Filesize: 295 MB

Includes the Independence 3.5 VSTi dll and standalone exe

MAGIX Independence Pro Plus Suite (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Plus Suite for Windows | Filesize: 42.7 MB

Download manager for the Plus library 12GB

MAGIX Independence Pro Premium Suite (Windows) | Download Version: Pro Premium Suite for Windows | Filesize: 118 MB

Download manager for the Premium library 70GB

Best, Thomas

Duh!!! Of course!!! Thanks!

Terry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...