onebaldguy

A VST delay that does this...........?

I am searching, so far to no avail, for a VST delay, which allows for panning of the dry signal, in addition to panning the delayed signal.

I know I can do this by using a zero value for one delay, and panning that, and that there are other, more time consuming, ways to skin this cat, but a plugin which does what I'm chasing would be neat.

Cheers,

Bob.

Hi Sunny,

I bought the Waves plugin, however, the GUI in both Samp and Reaper is totally screwed up, meaning I can't use the plugin.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Bob.

This should work.............

insert an Aux -track  to the desired track (in my case track 1) and put any STEREO Delay in the Aux - track (in my case named DELAY).

You can use Manny M.  or any other Delay like Samplitude Delay.

Important :    Aux-way is PRE to the desired effect.

Then you could pan your (dry-signal / track1) with the pan-knob from right to left.

The wet - signal always stays in the middle.

regards Sunny

Track_Aux_Delay.jpg

Track_Aux_Sam-Delay.jpg

Hey Sunny,

Ta, I am aware of using Aux (and Sub-mix) sends/receives to do the job, however, a VST insert would simply save time and mixer real estate, as I use this little trick on a lot of guitars in a mix.

After frigging about last night and most of today, I finally found the root cause of the Waves GUI issue; graphics drivers. Waves GUI does not like the newer Radeon/AMD drivers. I cleaned out the latest version, and (after much trial and error) found and installed one from 2019, which works fine.

Cheers,

Bob.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.