Any SessionLink Pro Users here? What is your setup?

Hi,

I am using SessionLink Pro with two soundcards at the moment, one for Samplitude and one for Chrome.
I am right, that a multi client ASIO driver like RME can handle both?

What is your setup?

Cheers

Christian

• 5 months later...

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry, I cant answer your question, but since you're already working with it and I'm looking for Hints and Setups for Samplitude (Pro X6) with Sessionlink Pro - maybe you can give me a hint where to find some?

Cheers

Martin

Hi Martin,

I think the Sessionlink Quick Start Guide is quite good, there are setup examples in Chapter 7.

SessionLink runs in the Chrome you have to connect it to Samplitude and need at least seperate audio channels for those 2 applications.

I am working with a single RME Fireface now and do all the routing in Totalmix.

The hard part is the interface setup. Nothing special to do in Samplitude, just selecting in- and outputs.

What are you trying to do with SL?

Cheers

Christian

Guest cosmo_d

Hi Christian,

thank you for the quick reply. I dont know how it happened but somehow I just ignored the Quick start guide. I have been browsing for videos, checked the FAQ, checked several Forums ... and just didnt see the quick start guide. :huh: So before asking any more stupid questions I promise to read it carefully. Thanks for the hint.

And to answer your question: I'm running a tiny studio her in Wiesbaden (mostly for giving lessons to aspiring voice artists. We're doing all kinds of microphone-work like voice over, lip-sync and so on). Now and then I use the studio for my profession as voice artist. I know how to handle the voice artist-side of slp (pretty easy btw), now I want to be able to use it for recording in my studio.

Cheers

Martin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.